HR Support Center
HR Support Center – your one-stop resource for HR – related workplace information. Please log in to find the answers, tools and resources to address your Human Resources needs.
Basic Program (Included in the Expanded HR Service Package)
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can access the online HR Support Center for all of your HR needs. Resources include:
- Employee Handbook: Downloadable and customizable.
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies. State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to understand terms.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- 3-Minute HR Audit: Assess the effectiveness of your HR functions.
- eAlerts: Instant notification for important law updates.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize business tasks.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Job Descriptions: Catalog to help organize and hire employees.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions answered by HR Pros.
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering best practices.
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key HR terms.
- HR News and Updates: HR-related news feeds and updates.
- HRCast: Monthly podcasts covering HR best practices.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials and reference literature.
- Quick Guides: Hot topics of employee solutions.
HR On-Demand Program
Available at an additional cost. With the HR On-Demand Program, your company can virtually outsource their HR department. Our experienced and certified HR Professionals work with you to address your business specific questions and needs, including:
- Ask the Pro: Address your situational questions in regards to legal compliance and personnel issues, and receive a response within one business day.
- Document Customization: Our HR Pros will create and / or customize your HR documents, and review for potential legal concerns.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule a personal appointment with an HR Pro to develop a custom Employee Handbook and a plan for implementation.